Trade shows are on their way back in Atlantic Canada and so is the Eastern Canadian Fisheries Exposition – with new dates!
Originally slated for January, the show has been moved to March 5 and 6, providing a bit more of a cushion for things to stabilize and for the Atlantic Bubble to be reestablished.
Our team has been working diligently with the Mariners Centre and the Province of Nova Scotia to develop an operational plan with enhanced safety protocols, ensuring a positive and safe experience for everyone involved.
Face-to-face interactions with clients and colleagues are much more meaningful and we are incredibly excited to be able to welcome you back to the 2021 Eastern Canadian Fisheries Expo. We will continue to work in partnership with the government, our event facilities, and you – our valued exhibitors – to ensure we present a safe and comfortable setting for you to showcase your business.
EXHIBIT PACKAGE & PRICING
UNBEATABLE EXHIBIT VALUE!
Your booth package includes:
- 8’ Drapery Backwall
- 3’ Drapery Sidewalls
- Standard colour booth carpet (10’ x 10’ booths only)
- Forklift service up to 5,000 lbs (unless special lifting equipment required)
- Computerized registration system
- Unlimited personalized complimentary pre-registration forms to give to your best customers, giving them the opportunity to pre-register for a Free Show Pass
- 24-Hour Security
- Unloading and reloading of all crated and uncrated shipments from trucks
- Handling of inbound and outbound shipments of exhibitor materials
- Removal and storage of empty exhibit crates during show move-in and the return of crates at show closing
- Spotting of exhibitor machinery for the initial installation only to the exhibitor’s space (exhibitor representative must be present during placement)
- Daily cleaning of booth carpeting
- Complimentary website listing
- Listing in the Official Show Guide
100 sq. ft. – 300 sq. ft..... $12.00/sq.ft.
400 sq. ft. – 500 sq. ft..... $11.00/sq.ft.
600 sq. ft. and over......... $10.00/sq.ft.
DATE & TIME
9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, March 6
9:00am - 4:00pm
About The Show
This biennial event is Canada’s longest-running commercial fishing show – drawing people from throughout the Maritimes, across the country, and the Eastern United States. The Eastern Canadian Fisheries Exposition is known as a prime opportunity to connect with anyone who makes a living in, on, or around the water.
With a record-breaking audience at the last edition with over 4,800 qualified, the Eastern Canadian Fisheries Exposition has become the must-attend event of the year! This is your can’t-miss chance to reconnect with your customers in a safe environment face-to-face, generate new leads, and most importantly, increase sales.
“This show is the best way for us to connect not only with new customers, but to reconnect with our existing customers & various partners in the local marine industry. Always a great show.” - Brian Sibley, Mackay Marine Electronics